AOH Division #32, Carnegie, PA is a group of nearly 200 proud Irish Catholic men committed to the preservation of Irish culture and heritage and supporting political issues such as immigration reform; economic incentives both here and in Ireland; the human rights issues addressed in the MacBride Legislation; Right-To-Life; and a peaceful and just solution to the issues that divide Ireland.
Over the years, we have enthusiastically supported several charities and good works both here and abroad such as:
- • Conway Mill Trust
- • Emmaus House
- • Father Troy and the Church of the Holy Cross
- • Garvaghy Road Residents Coalition
- • Old St. Patrick’s Church
- • The Ronald McDonald House
- • South Armagh Residents and Farmers Committee
- • As well as any other local Schools, charities, and individuals in need of help
On November 10, 2003, we were proud to establish a Junior Division at Bishop Canevin High School in Pittsburgh, PA. Bishop Canevin became the first school in Allegheny County to have a junior chapter of the Ancient Order of Hibernians. Ten students of Irish heritage became the founding members of our chapter.
We invite to join us and live our motto of “Friendship, Unity, and Christian Charity.”